2023 Rates(Prices are in canadian dollars)
Cottage on the main lake that will accommodate up to 9 people. Dishes, pots and pans, ustensils, refrigerator, stove, wood stove, electricity and boat included. Does not include room service, life jackets, landing net, food, outboard motor and gas.
Fishing rights on our exclusive territory. Fishing licences, guide and outboard motor available at extra cost quoted upon reservation.
- 4 nights minimum: Can$ 500/person, Can$ 125/person for additional nights
- 7 nights: Can$ 725/person
- Child from 15 to 17 years old: half price
- 4 nights minimum: Can$ 460/person
115$ par jour additionnel*
- *Can$ 115 for additional nights
- European plan for 7 nights: Can$ 1,600 / person
- Combo bear hunting and fishing for 7 nights: Can$ 1,800 / person
- European plan for a group, 7 nights :
- Can$ 3,300 / territory (2 to 4 hunters)
- Can$ 500 / additional hunter
- 3 nights minimum: Can$ 120/ night / person
- Boats included in all plans.
- Fish cleaning station, freezer, ice.
- Telephone service.
- Wi-Fi available at the main lodge.
- Shore lunch.
- Propane B.B.Q.
- Battery recharge.
- Sale of fishing and hunting licence ($).
- Rental of outboard motors ($).
- Fishing equipment, worms and leeches ($).
- Gas and oil ($).
- Convenience store ($).
- Guide service ($).
- (Gas included) 20 Hp (4 stoke)
- Can$ 60 / day
- 400 $ / week
- Can$ 40 / day
- 250 $ / week
- Can$ 195 / day / boat (Minimum 4 days)
- Request must be make upon reservation.
Prices are in Canadian dollars and may change without notice
- Drinking water.
- Warm clothes and rain gear.
- Pillow and sleeping bags.
- Life jackets (compulsory).
- Fishing equipment.
- Cooler (to take your fish home).
- Personal items (soap, shampoo, etc.).
- Insect repellant and sunblock lotion.